Thursday, September 2, 2010

Artist: Walter Festuccia (9)

Contributing artist, Italy
"I like the colors, I love the colors"
Mixed media mail art
21 x 30 cm


Sold




Front


Back

Walter Festuccia / Bio

I was born in Rome, Italy March 16, 1958, I graduated as an assistant designer in 1978 the State Institute for cinema and television in Rome.

Now I'm a simple warehouse, but thanks to great passion for art since 2001 I started a personal artistic career I have participated in various group exhibitions since 2008 I started doing mailart for me is a great way to communicate art. I haven't a favorite technique for me is important to take every color and instrument and start creating, the colors and matter are my world and they communicate with my messages, I love the abstract and is primarily my language

My most important work in 2002 were the series of paintings inspired by the book "posts" artist Neville Gabie dedicated to the world of soccer work I called "the other half in midfield," another important work for me was In 2005, the series of paintings that I called "no smoking".  (www.equilibriarte.org/walterfest)


No comments:

Post a Comment